- This event has passed.
We made two changes to our women’s Bible study for this season! First, the women will be engaging in a video series by Priscilla Shirer called “Breathe.” This study on the Sabbath will teach you how to rest in the overwhelming details of a busy life. Second, instead of meeting at Anthem HQ, there are five host homes that will be offering the study across the community on different days and times.
The study begins the last week of February. Please note that no child care will be provided. Sign-up today at one of the following locations:
- Rider Home Women’s Bible Study (Tuesdays 9am-11am)
- Schloss Home Women’s Bible Study (Wednesdays (9am-10:30am)
- Jaeger Home Women’s Bible Study (Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Emily Austin & Michael Jorgensen Women’s Bible Study (Thursday Evenings 7pm-8:30pm)
- Wagner Home Women’s Bible Study (Thursday Evenings 7pm-8:30pm)
Email email@example.com with questions.