- This event has passed.
We had such a great Sunday together last week, we’re going for it again this Sunday and next at 9:30am (June 7 and June 14). It was wonderful to see everyone after so long and enjoy worship and the Word of God together.
We’ll continue to follow our county’s guidelines for the health and safety of our church. At Anthem Chapel, the health and safety of each person in our church is of the highest priority to us. We will continue to provide two different seating options for individuals and households, and we are taking additional precautions to ensure the health and safety of each person attending our worship experience.
Below are the two options for seating:
- You may stay in your vehicle for the duration of the worship experience. You are welcome to sit in the back of your trunk, or truck bed, but we ask that you stay in your vehicle.
- We will have designated marked areas for individuals and households in the area in front of the stage. These areas are measured according to the social distance county guidelines. Only residents from a single living unit may sit together in the designated spot. Please bring your own blankets and chairs to sit on.
We are also taking several precautions for your health and safety:
- All households are required to maintain 6 feet distance from other individuals and households at all times.
- All volunteers and staff will wear face coverings with the exception of public speaking or singing.
- No physical contact between individuals (no handshakes, hugs, etc.) Please wave and smile instead!
- Households must stay within their designated areas on the field to maintain social distance at all times.
- Marborg restrooms (one for disabilities) and sanitation stations will be provided.
We will be live-streaming this event for those that would prefer to participate in our worship experience in that way. You can find us at live.anthemchapel.com
We hope that you will join us for church this Sunday as we continue to adapt to the county guidelines for the health and safety of each person in our church. We’d love to see you and believe God does amazing things when we worship Him together! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.